diet pills - serious answers only please

Anyone found anything that works? Suppresses appetite. I am active and east fairly healthy.
Please answer if you have a pill or med that works. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i dont do them but my sister has tried it all and the only thing that works for her is Stackers. They curve appetite and so on. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:31 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my daughter takes Acuiberry, the ones from oprah's show. there are alot out there with the name of acui -berry but the Oprah recommended ones are the best & are the ones that have worked for her. you can find them on e-bay cheaper than on the actual site. She is 24. She was wearing a size womens 22 and now is in a size womens 16...nice, very nice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Stimerex-ES is definitely an appetite suppressant and it gives you energy also.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I take phentermine. It does have to be prescribed. And has quite a few side effects but it depends on the person. I've only had dry mouth. Some are headaches and high blood pressure. Your dr. should be monitoring you while on this, but yes, it does work. And works BETTER if you eat healthy and are active.
    Anonymous

• Have you ever done a cleanse? I have had great success with the one I have done. I would be more than happy to give you info about it. I went from a 12 to a 5/6 and my energy is through the roof.

It is aweseome.

Amanda
    cleanserchick

Answer by cleanserchick at 5:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Amanda I would love more info. never done one before. thanks
    Anonymous

• Alli
    Anonymous

• This depends on what you are craving. If you are craving carbs or breads, you are lacking the essential fatty acids in your body which come from fish. Your omega 3-6-9 . Not flaxseed, but you must have the right balance of those three. If it is sweets you are craving or chocolate, the you are lacking a mineral called Chromium. Most vitamins don't give you this. contact me for more questions and I will answer lots more for you. sdwalker@texoma.net
    sdwalker

Answer by sdwalker at 1:18 AM on Apr. 16, 2009