confused..havin anxiety...feeling a little lost...more support ladies please!

I feel like I am bugging you all but you are such great ladies your words make me feel better. Some might have read about the situation the other day with the little girl who I seen fall from the shopping cart? If not I wrote a journal about it. Then my brother who molested me is coming back to the US from Iraq. My son ripped his top lip under the gums and ontop of the other things it was just too much for me. Now hubby is being a super butt to me lately and not being supportive. I have never had bad things like seeing that little girl possibly break her neck and die in my entire life. How do I prepare myself for things like this if its even possible? How do I get strength to battle these things if I do not have friends or family and sometimes an inconsiderate hubby? I pray a ton and I try to be patient...I just feel so at a loss right now and overwhelmed..I can see a counselor but they always make me answer my own questions..

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:41 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• ..and it never seems to help! Help ladies please..thanks so much you are all really great!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I to have no friends or family near me and when my man is having a pms day i feel the same way you can never prepare yourself for what happen at walmart or your son getting hurt or you brother coming back or your hubby being a dick head. So what im saying is you can't control what others do or act it life, all that you can control is you and your son growing up to be a wonderful person. The world we live in is a very shitty one. You are a wonderful person and everything is gonna work out in the end. I don't know if i answered your question, but i hope i made you feel a little bit better.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:53 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• :) thanks raemommy. I dont think its much that I want a one specific answer as much as I just want someone to acknowledge Im not crazy. :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:01 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• OMG - I just called my Brother 10 minutes ago saying the same thing. Am I going crazy here? Luckley he said NO. I felt this AM that everyone around me is insane. I am almost at my end w/ Hus - I dont know. I am sorry I know I am not answering your question, I guess I just want you to here in a sort of simular way - you are not alone. I just need to figure out how I am going to keep moving forward with my kids - just me and them in peace. Sorry I will stop rambling. GL. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• if your therapist isn't coming up with ways to help you when you're at a loss then you can look for a new one. Or the other way of thinking of this is regarding your therapist she's suggesting you step back and rethink, it's not as bad as you wonder it is. Think what would you say to someone who came to you in that kind of problem, if it were your child about not a sibling but a 'friend' who was abusive to them? That's how I try to look at things when I'm upset, when I do that it makes me think that similar things have happened to others. That whatever it is there are different solutions. Maybe too try to be involved in more community things for yourself and your kids outside your home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009