how do i get my journal popular so mommies will read it?

I feel it is a really pressing issues, my journal about our traumatic happening the other day. Every mommy should know what to do in the case of an emergency when it comes to their child..instead of panicking and further hurting or killing your child. Please read it ladies..bump it?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 7:13 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Hi Bugsmommy1908,

Here's how the Popular Post list is made.

1) Each post has a question on that says "Should this post be popular?". Each member of the site can vote one time for each post -- either 'Yes' or 'No'.
    2) The Popular Post list only looks at posts made in the last 36 hours. If a popular post all of a sudden becomes older than 36 hours it will immediately drop out of the list.
    3) The Popular Post list will be a maximum of 100 posts, but can be less, depending on the next item.
    4) Popular Posts must have a "score" of at least +2. That way if someone votes for their own post it doesn't immediately become popular, at least one other person must vote for it.

Hope that helps!
    \The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 7:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think your title makes a HUGE difference too. Generally it has to be catchy. Try to get your friends to read it and vote it popular and that should help start to you off.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2009