Help I need a good baby monitor mine broke after 2 weeks (Graco imonitor) Does anyone know of a good one...

QuintinsMom520

Asked by QuintinsMom520 at 7:17 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I can't recommend any, my kids are yrs beyond it, so there's newer stuff now. But, if it broke after only two weeks, have you contacted the manufacturer to see if there's a warrenty and have them replace it for you?
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:44 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Call them. They will replace it. I have called on several things that broke even after a few months and they would replace them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I love my sony
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 1:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I use the fisher price light and sound monitor it has lights and sounds to know if your baby is crying, It comes with 2 handsets you can put battaries in or plug in, I love it was 30 bucks for it and I use it all the time.
    djanowski775

Answer by djanowski775 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i have a 7 weeks old baby and we use the safety first you can use batteries or use the plug. it lights up when she cries and on hers it has the temp of the room adn we love it
    sparkyfirst09

Answer by sparkyfirst09 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 14, 2009