Sen. Ted Kennedy is a great man!

HE found the puppy for the Obama girls, and is presenting it as a gift. Do you think Barack and Michelle never really wanted the dog, and planned on prolonging this as long as possible? And, Obama didn't even pay for the dog himself.
Sen. Kennedy, I'm so happy you were man enough to find the puppy for those kids despite being 80 damn years old and having severe health issues to keep up with daily!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anon, if the media wouldn't report this dribble, we wouldn't be talking about it. Why does the MSM have this obsession with trivial things the O's decide to do? I would be looking under the surface. I think we are 'supposed' to be talking about it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Actually, the dog is from the same line as Kennedy's dogs.

The rest of your post is conjecture.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i'm sorry, but frankly who cares about the dog for obama's family? What you should be concerned about is how long is it going to take for obama to turn our country into total communism? Not Long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    zee1206

Answer by zee1206 at 8:20 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Agree forget about the dog lol other then to hope he's smart and pee's on Barrys leg.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• http://buzz.yahoo.com/buzzlog/92461?fp=1
    Obama promised a rescue, but he'll take another free item, keep them coming people.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2009/04/11/2009-04-11_its_easter_puppy_for_obamas_first_family_getting_portuguese_water_dog_puppy__rep.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think how ironic, his name was "New Hope" originally and it didn't work out so they called him "Charlie". hahahahaha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I don't care, if that's where your focus is on for the Obama's to get a free dog, then you got priorities mixed up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Please keep your focus on nonsense ...... You guarantee Obama a second term! Nothing would make me happier!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 8:48 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Kennedy is a murdering sack of poo. Ask the girl he drove into the water while drunk and left to die if he was great. Oh, wait you can't she died. He is not a great man he is someone who belonged in jail. Instead he is a Senator says a lot about his constituants. He could give puppies to all the kids in the world and he would still be pond scum because he got away with murder.

Who cares if the Obama girls get a dog. I care more about the kids who are going hungry right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm sure the cost of the puppy is on an expense report somewhere. Nonetheless, I hope the girls enjoy him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009