help

how do i dea l with my bad panic attacks when i go in to have my baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The epidural should help with that! you shouldnt feel too much..and i think you'll be in farrr too much pain before hand to even get a panic attack lol.
    but yeah. Talk to your doctor..they might have safe medicine you can take to help you relax...or they might have you try some exercises for your body to prepare to prevent you from getting a panic attack
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Go to the book store or your public library and grab up the book "Ina May's Guide To Childbirth"-
    it will totally help you with strategies on how to relax during labor and childbirth. If I werent so close to my due date and reading and rereading it so often myself, I'd send my copy to ya.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 9:23 AM on Apr. 13, 2009