I was wondering has anybody ever been to Calgary,Alberta Canada? If so can you tell me whats it like down there,like is it safe living there, what are the people like ,the food, the neighborhoods,the schools since i have a 6 year old son? I like to know all of this because im thinking about moving their,but i just cant make my mind up,im just a bit nervous,because i live in the u.s. and never even viisited outside the country let alone live outside the country!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Travel

• I have relatives there. It is very simaler to the us. I would like living there! the mountains are beautiful!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 3:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Canada is really not all that different from the US. Canadians like to think that it is, but it really isn't. I used to live there.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 6:17 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• Canada is just like the US only with less crime and free health care.

Oh yeah Calgary is F*CKING cold in the winter so you had better pack your winter woollies.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:11 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• If you can, take a trip there, look around ,talk to people and see what you think. There are many Americans living in Canada and it isn't so different from the US that you would suffer from culture shock. Different flags though and a different political system.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I live in Calgary its practically the same as the US. If you want to live in Calgary though, you must know the weather changes very quickly
    mommyofamanda8

Answer by mommyofamanda8 at 9:54 PM on Aug. 27, 2010