whats going on? TMI

OK so I had my period on the 27 (the day it started) and it ended on the 3rd. I had sex on the 5th and the morning after I woke up bleeding a light pink blood. Very light ... I just wiped and put a pantie liner down and every time I had a bowel movement I bleed that light pink blood and only when I went to the bathroom. I woke up this morning and it is now coming out by itself and it is brown. It is not much at all but it is there. What is going on? Is pregnancy a possibility? Im not to sure on ovulation but I have heard you ovulate 10 to 14 days after your period. Whats going on with me?

ms_jackson

Asked by ms_jackson at 9:49 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You would have ovulated between the 5th the 10th. So its possible but not likely that it would show up that fast. It could just be the tail end of your period or you may have torn a little inside during sex so you have a bloody show. It happens to me and its usually just the tail end of my period.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have had the same thing happen to me. I'd be done with my period and then the next day or so we'd have sex and it would start again! Having sex dislodges some of the left over fluid from your period. You probably aren't prenant but I'd take a preg test anyway.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 9:54 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Possible breakthrough implantation bleeding but at this point there is absolutely no way of knowing. Even a blood test would register negative at this point. The earliest (for most) people to test with a super sensitive test is 10 days past ovulation if they think they are pregnant. You probably ovulated somewhere between the 6th and the 9th- so count 10 days past then and thats when the earliest you can test is.
    When you ovulate your cervix is very soft and sponge-like. If you have sex during ovulation, there CAN be bleeding from your cervix afterwards, which is normal. So that post sex bleeding was likely due to that.
    If you are bleeding FROM YOUR rectum, its an entirely different issue. It might something as simple as hard bowels or a fissure in the anus or even a small case of roids.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 9:55 AM on Apr. 13, 2009