Whats going on

I've had my poodle for about a year he is house trained but for about 2 weeks he has been going in the house, nothing has changed i still let him out when i should but, he will come back in and use it now. Does anyone know what the problem could be???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pets

• Maybe he is sick, take him to the vet, he may have a UTI, or kidney trouble, or maybe worms if he is going #2 in the house.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:51 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My dog did this last year. She has always been so good too! I think that one day she just couldn't hold it and went. We both worked full time back then and I guess i didn't get home fast enough one day. So once she did it, the carpet was marked, as well as the wood floor. I had to get a new carpet and use vinegar on the wood floor to strip the smell out. Now she hasn't done it anymore. Good luck
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:18 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• you need to put your dog on a leash and watch your dog go outside and verbally praise every time he goes and then emediately bring him back and give him a treat. keep doing that till he gets it. and yes, it may take a while (a few months)
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009