WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR SOME WOMEN TO BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS?

THIS SITE HAS BEEN GOING DOWN HILL QUICKLY, THERE IS ALWAYS A TROLL THAT COMES TO CAUSE TROUBLE, IN EVERY QUESTION, ANSWER OR JOURNAL. WE HAVE BEEN BLAMING RANGING HORMONES FOR EVERYTHING BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO BE KIND AND RESPECTFUL EVEN IF OUR OPINIONS DIFFER.

Asked by older at 10:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • I agree! If you dont agree you can still be polite. Dont go calling other women names or insulting her. Honestly, sometimes I wonder how certain ladies on this site are teaching their kids manners. I see so many insults, even on simple questions.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 10:57 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I KNOW. On the questions regarding weeknight sleepovers, someone answered that they must be a trashy family if they allow the kids to spend the night elsewhere on weeknights. Why does something like that ever need be said? I fear for the children that these women are raising.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:09 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have been wondering this myself, I have also found the person who writes the rude/inappropriate answer does this anonymously. I just joined cafemom and many times I don't want to answer a question because I've been "dinged" for giving my opinion several times already, I only share my opinion and things I have personally found to be true for myself, this doesn't mean it's true for everyone, but I state that. I think everyone should be polite and if you can't be then you should be banned from the site.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 11:26 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Whatever happened to the Golden Rule?
    angelwings2000

Answer by angelwings2000 at 12:45 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm only respectful of people who have respect.

If you WANT respect, SHOW respect.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 25, 2009