hoping for the best....

So I was suppose to be ovulating the 6th - 10th and my husband and I did it everyday. We have been trying for over a year and I go through this every month but I always just hope for the best. Please send my lots of baby dust... this is the first time I've had such a good feeling about it and I can't wait to test, I had a spot of blood this morning really light and pink and some light cramping, and that's the first time that has happen, please wish me luck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sprinkle Sprinkle Baby Dust Where it Lands Let There Be Babies Lots!!! Best wishes!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• what's your question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• She didn't have a question Anon 11:28.. You don't have to be rude! I hope the best for you! I'm just lost my son at 20 weeks at the beginning of the year, and are goign to start trying again in about 3 months, so I hope the best for you girl!! :)
    PeytonsMom21109

Answer by PeytonsMom21109 at 12:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• baby dustgood luck

ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 1:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2009