what to do with an aging neck/loose skin?

Im turning 50..and it seems like everyday i discover yet another wrinkle. I not want to look 22...but i dont want to look like "tom the turkey" eighter! LOL! seriously, what do you recommend for loose neck skin. Its not bad, but it is distrubing to me. any suggestions. i use tightening creams. & yes i have considered surgery but thats expensive and i cant afford that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Have you tried the Skin So Soft Renewal Renew & Refresh Age-Defying+ Corrective Neck & Chest Treatment the product number is 413-602
    It is specifically made for that problem and its only $12 a bottle on sale right now for $8.99
    I use the entire line of these products and love them. You can get it on my website www.youravon.com/dhullum code FSANY for free shipping! GL! :)
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• the number one reason for loose skin is your skin has lost it's elasticity and moisture so try an anti aging moisturizer like Mary Kay Advanced moisture renewal treatment cream-
    Helps improve hydration, skin resiliency, elasticity and firmness.

$19 and all new customers of mine get a 25% discount on their first order because I knwo you'll love our products. let me know if this sounds like the product for you.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009