Movie "Knowing," what did you think about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i haven't seen it yet. i'm dying to though. i was gonna go see it last saturday when it was the day to drop my kids off at the daycare, but my dd got sick...so i'm going this saturday!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i thought it was very good, but not what i was expecting. the trailers made it look like a simple end of the world action movie...but it was a lot deeper than that. my DH & i couldnt stop talking about it afterwards. it really made us think...but in a good way :D
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:52 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I want to see it , I havent yet. Not sure what its really about but it looks good.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I've never heard of it . . .
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i never heard of it but ill check it out
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:41 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• It was a good movie, heavily laced with theology. If you know about Eziekel's wheel, it is referred to in the movie. If you do not know much theology, you might not like the movie. My spouse and I enjoyed it a lot.
    Anonymous

• I was really excited about it and the dh and I hadn't been to the movies together in almost 2 years. Then I was extremely disappointed, worst Nicholas Cage movie I've ever seen.

Anonymous

• I'm looking forward to seeing it with DH so not spoilers please!! I have a family member who will tell you about the movie as your watching it......... I hate that!!!!!
    lisarose45

Answer by lisarose45 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No spoilers. View the movie as theologically based and you will enjoy it.
    Anonymous