Is this normal?

I have been taking vitamins lately and I have noticed that I cant keep up with the shaving of all my hair. I look like a sasquatch. Normally I could shave my whole body(chest, back arms legs) about once a week, now the hair on my boobs grows within minutes! What should I do?

prettymommyap07

Asked by prettymommyap07 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Health

• Speak to your doctor about having a hormone test done to make sure your not producing to my progesterone. Are you pregnant? Do you have PCOS? PCOS usually has excess body hair as a side effect and they do have creams you can use like vaniqua to try and stop the hair. Its costly or you can always try waxing, bleaching or plucking.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If you were shaving all those areas before you obviously already are a sasquatch. But, I'm sure you knew that already which is the point of the question.................troll
    Anonymous

• OMG, my sister is like this! We (my other sister, my mom, and I) all have to shave her every other day. She had to wear long sleeves for all her dances at school, it didnt start to be like this until she was 16.... then one day she just woke up and was really "fuzzy" and its not just blonde peach fuzz either, Im talking... dark cat fur style hair! Her dr. said it was normal for some people, its a rare form of something... i dont remember what...but normal none the less! And her skin is too sensitive for lotions that remove the hair...but you could try it.
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 2:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• take a bath in acid
    bxprync3ss

Answer by bxprync3ss at 2:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Maybe you have that Wolf-Man disease?!?! It was on CSI. Stay away from silver and garlic, I don't want you to get hurt!!!
    LeosMama0206

Answer by LeosMama0206 at 3:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hey anon...I said my hair is growing faster. Bitch if you wanna come at me, dont be a troll yourself and show who you are.
    prettymommyap07

Answer by prettymommyap07 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I say you should see a doctor since that isnt normal. When I was pregnant H grew a few stry hairs on my chest but now they aregone I dont know I agree that it could be hormones.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 4:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• what kind of vitamins are u taking?!?!

maybe you should stop those....but, i would leave the hair, that's FU*&ING HOT!!!!

omg i think im turned on a lil....

alicia541

Answer by alicia541 at 9:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009