abusive relationships

After the incident between Chris Brown & Riahnna, I looked at both of their myspace pages and I was amazed by the comments! On Riahnna's page girls were telling her that she diserved what he did to her or that she provoked him!, and on Chris Brown's girls were supporting him... the complete opposite of what I thought... How do u feel about females getting beat up by their man? Do u think they must have done something to diserve it? Or do u think that no matter what a woman does she should never have a hand layed on her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think anyone deserves to be abused - man or woman. I also think anyone has the right to defend themselves against someone hitting. If a woman is abusing a man, should he just let her hit him? That's ridiculous. Nobody should be laying a hand on anyone, period! I think she made a mistake by going back to him after it happened but it's her life to live, not mine.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No one EVER deserves to be abused no matter WHAT they did. I have no idea where people get these ideas that its okay for a man to hit a woman because she DESERVED it. That is such a ridiculous thing to say. If that was the case than why is abuse illegal no matter what the circumstance? If you piss someone off then they should yell at you not beat the living shit out of you. This world is really backwards I'm telling you. 20 years ago people would not have been saying "oh its okay cause she deserved it." Ugh people are sick.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I feel that a man should NEVER EVER hit a woman! If we find as little as one excuse to a man touching us, then we will always have an excuse...
    Anonymous

• I dont think that type of abuse is ok at all. if the woman is a bitch, or "has it coming" the man should be the stronger adult and just leave her, and vice versa. when things get physical its time to leave that relationship. even if it "never happens again" that spark will always be there somewhere.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My little sister is in this situation right now... she has an abusive boyfriend and she keeps going back to him, im affraid she's gonna end up dead one of this days and sometimes I wish he was standing in front of me so I can beat the shit out of him!!!
    Anonymous

• No body deserves to be abused.
    surferwifeof3

Answer by surferwifeof3 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 14, 2009