Memory cards for camera.

Do you leave all the pictures on your memory card, or do you print them off and then erase them off the memory card?
Another Question: Do you put pictures in a photo album, or do you scrap book them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I personally save all them to the computer then use a thumb drive to store them or cd's so I have all the pictures. I do both, scrap booking and photo albums. More so photo albums but then I delete the memory card.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 12:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• We import the cameras photos from the memory card on our computer. Then we choose to make a disk and take those in to get developed or we e-mail them to family once imported. We don't have albums or scrapbooks really. We frame what we want to.
    Anonymous

• You NEED to put your pictures on a disk or on your computer and then format your memory card.

If all you ever do is delete the pictures you don't want and save the ones you do, then eventually (and it might take a while) the pictures will start degrading and you will lose those images. I read this in an article a few years ago and it freaked me out so I immediately started making sure to save my pictures on disks and on my hard drive so I wouldn't lose them.
    WillDoDa

Answer by WillDoDa at 1:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I save them onto my hard drive then back them up to CD, DVD or now I have an external hard drive. I rarely print any so no photo albums. I do make scrapbooks with them (all digital) and print out the pages and put them in an album.

I only have 1 memory card for my camera so I have to delete the pictures off of it right away so it is empty and ready to take more pictures.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I erase our pictures once it's full. I copy them onto our computer for future use or print outs. also, we back them up on disk.
    surferwifeof3

Answer by surferwifeof3 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009