Do you...

Do you read peoples blogs??

I created one, www.RamblingsOfaSAHM.com still working on it, just wondering if people actaully read them? Do you search for them? Do you comment on them? Im new at this blog world.

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 12:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I like to read blogs. I find them on myspace, there's all kinds of blogs on there. I will comment if I'm feelin it. The titles are whats most important. You have to title your blogs well. If the title does not grasp my interest i will not read it. Hope that helps.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 12:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Honestly, I don't. If my friends are writing them, I might read them but I have never read a stranger's blog.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 12:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• nope. I'm being pulled in too many directions now. So I'm not being rude by not reading them I just don't have the time.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I read them, search for them no, comment on them yes. I've never did any of that @ this site though.........
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 2:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009