Has anyone seen the boy in the striped pajamas? Is it based on a true story??highly reccomend seeing it!

2mothershelpers

Asked by 2mothershelpers at 12:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• My 12 year old son wanted to see this movie. We rented it this weekend. True it was a sad story but it was a good one. I think children should see this movie. It is sad that many of today's children do not believe that this has ever happend. My cousin's 14 year old son went with his class to hear a survivor speak. I was visiting when he came home from school and to hear what he had to say about the speaker and preceded tell us that this never happened. He was very disrespectful to say the least.
    cwalinac

Answer by cwalinac at 8:13 PM on Apr. 19, 2009

• I was considering it but then I spoiled it for myself and read a question yesterday that had what happened at the end. It seems very depressing! But is it profound also? Does it have a profound message that will make it more of a positive movie then a depressing one?
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• no it is not based on a true story. but it looks good.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 12:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• YES A GOOD MESSAGE!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009