What is a good subject of contreversy that U think is interesting?

I have to write an essay about one and say if I agree or disagree...any why. So any help would be great! it can't be any of the really "Tired" ones like...abortion,gun control,death penalty

LainysMommy

Asked by LainysMommy at 12:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Entertainment

• What about why when this economy is so bad, and everybody is losing jobs and money, why are celebrities still making it, or immigration, single parents vs both parents, thats all I got my brain went blank when I started writing this : )
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Gay adoption, breast vs. formula, immigration
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 5:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• stay at home mom versus working mom and benefits to child, stem cell research debate, autism and vaccines, divorce rate today, spanking versus time outs
    rjacob2008

Answer by rjacob2008 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Why do people continue to eat red meat when we know that it is destructive to the environment, unregulated, unhealthy, and inefficient?

Why do we continue to build highways instead of increasing public transit?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2009

• Why are people who identify themselves as pro-life in favor of the death penalty and war? And do they think that people who disagree with them are anti-life, even though we tend to be against the death penalty and against war?

Answer by rkoloms at 4:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2009