Because he is good in bed

Whenver I ask my self why we are still together this is what comes to mind. Does anyone have the same thought about their significant other ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• no but u should really rethink the relationship...it sounds lik its only based on sex. wut u should do is forget sex for a month or 2 and really get to know eachother and love eachoher for hu u r...not for wut u can do in bed.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Nope. Good Father, good provider, makes me laugh and can grill the hell out of some meat {among other things} Sex is good though! GOOD QUESTION. Wonder if that goes through their minds.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• you have to just weight it out .
    there are other Men out there that are good in bed .
    why have half the cake when you can get it ALL . LOL
    Anonymous

• My husband and I have a lot of issues and I have asked myself why I stay. Yes he is AWESOME in bed but most of all he is kind, caring, loving, understand, patient, he is a great father, a great provider, my best friend and my lover. I stay with him because I love him and the AWESOME sex is just a perk. Sex causes more problems more often then not so they created toys for that. Get one and enjoy yourself and take some time apart.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• any man can be good in bed, you need to show them how sometimes. If that is the only thing good going for your relationship, than your relationship sucks! there is so much more meaning to having a partner than sex. Sex is a bonus, that should have NOTHING to do w/ why your with somebody.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think sometimes we all get in a rut in one way or another. Maybe take some time each day.....like when he comes home from work (this assuming you are a stay at home), and take 1/2 hour, to just chat, cup of coffee, cocktail, whatever. Just a hey, what's new sort of thing. It's just a little way to stay connected when you have a bunch of other things going on.
    But I usually joke that the only reason we keep men around are for sex and to change tires and mow lawns.....beyond that, we're pretty good by ourselves. haha
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If that is important to you then it's worth hanging on to. If not, then maybe it's time to make him not so significant.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I hate my boyfriend. I used to think the only reason why I'm still w/ him is b/c of the sex, but that's even crappy half the time. I think I'm w/ him b/c I'm waiting on him to get himself together. But I'm working & doing my own thing right now. When he wants to step up and do what he needs to do, I think we'll be better. But right now, I'm worrying about making my money & doing my own thing.
    Anonymous

• No, there are so many reasons I want him in my life. Too many to list, but I will say chemistry is very important, it's like the icing on the cake!!! But if you don't have all the rest then it's just sex and that can become a very lonely world to live in....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Quite honestly, when I think of the reasons why I am with my husband, the sex isnt even on the radar. Dont get me wrong, we have an amazing love life but thats not why we are together. I would still be with him even if the sex wasnt there.
    I think a relationship based on sex is doomed to fail. At some point thats going to go away, then what are you left with? What would happen if the sex factor was taken out suddenly? You would be left with nothing as a foundation for your relationship.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009