PLEASE I NEED ADVICE???

I moved in with my bf and when i was living with my mom I had got the lights in my name cause we did not have a deposit and all that. Well he wanan put me on the lease and he sayin that they won't if my name is on lights somewhere else. he was tryin to get me to get these people to turn my moms lights off and i am not gonna do that. What should i do?? I mean i am preganate and I have left him like 2 times becasue he was actin stupid, but i think now he tryin to kick me out. please I need help i know i gotta do what best for me and my son right now im not workin so ill be stayin with mom till i get a place if he ask me to leave. I know im soo stupid i duno what gonna happen when I talk to my mom about this. PLEASE HELP THAKS!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• It doesn't matter if you have bills in your name at another house. They do the lease based off your credit score not what bills you have. So that is bs. Maybe you should go stay with your mom and take some time for yourself and your unborn baby. You don't need the stress and he is playing games with the lease and trying to find an excuse because legally if your not on the lease the apartment can evict him or make you leave after 30 days.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• ur not stupid. u care for ur family. hes just bein an ass. tell him to put it in his name wuts the big deal? tell her wuts goin on and tell her how u feel. and also sit down with ur bf and tell him u want to hav an adult conversation. no screamin. name callin, irrational behavior. relationships r about give and take and it sounds lik hes just taking. if he keeps actin stupid, live with ur mom for a lil while till ur bakk on ur feet. ur pregoo and need to do wuts best for u and ur baby. not just wut he thinks is best for him.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• He's feeding you bs. Perhaps staying with mom is a more practical thing to do right now.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• back to mom start over with a Christian man,or take him to church!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If you aren't on the lease, then if he doesn't pay, you aren't responsible, right? So not being on the lease seems like a good thing. The only thing is that he could make you leave, but if you don't get along, then you might need to leave anyway. It sounds to me as though he isn't the one for you. Go make a life for you and your children someplace else.

Answer by Bmat at 1:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You're not stupid. You did what was right for you at the time. But for your own benefit, it sounds like you better go back to live with your Mom.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• He needs to grow up!
    Anonymous

• First of all this man sounds like an idiot. Someone who is not ready to bring a child into this world and you should know that by what hes putting you through. Getting lights turned on is not a big deal and making you stress over it is ridiculous! You need to be both mom and dad in this situation and think of your baby first-go back to your mothers (if you can) cause this is a REAL sign of the father hes going to be. If he hasent changed already hes never going to. Just remember that when your under stress the baby is under stress and you don't need that at all. Be the smart woman you are cause I have a feeling you already know what you need to do, leave him and let him prove himself to you that he is willing to be a good bf and father. Good luck
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 1:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Sounds to me like you need to think about re-evaluating your relationship . . . He doesn't sound like a very good guy for you or your baby . . .
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• you are NOT stupid dude. Don't say that about yourself. We have all been naive, in love or made irrational choices in life as we ALL will continue to do so that is apart of life as well as growing up. You are just being truthful letting others know about it. Your mom's bill HAS NOTHING, NOTHING what so ever to do with his apartment. Just tell 'em you did it and if he ask for proof tell 'em when the people ask for it you'll go get it. To me it seems a little suspect that he wants that maybe he doesn't want you to have a place to fall back on????? Maybe he wants you to be dependent on him................so what does that tell you? ABUSE is near. Keep your head up and remember sweetie you WILL always need your mom no matter what type of person she is...................that's real talk.
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 2:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009