My profile?

There is an option for me to put interest and things like that but I dont want to put thins that "internet stalkers" lol will be able to come find me or whatever, ya know?
so what should I put on there? also, I love showing off my DD but i always feel weird with puttin her pics up on the internet for strangers to look out, so what should i do about where i put her picture?

AlexisLA

Asked by AlexisLA at 1:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You have the option to put your profile on private.
    Anonymous

• u could set ur pro to private so no one but u and ur freinds can see it.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Click on Privacy + Settings (located at the top right hand corner of your screen), log into your personal settings then change them to Friends Only or whatever you prefer.
    Anonymous

• You can set your pictures to private or for friends only. Just like your profile. Just go to privacy and setting up by your messages.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• thank you so much ladies! that is a great idea.
    AlexisLA

Answer by AlexisLA at 1:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• big smile miniLOL if you're afraid of internet stalkers... use that space to post information on stalker laws!! LMAO I don't put a lot in that area.... it's like an ad for friends or something... and I usually just stumble across friends.... don't need to advertise for them.

PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009