What can I do with all my left over ham?

other than ham sandwchiches - what can I do with several pounds of ham?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Make a quiche, casserole, soup, omelet, cookies...
    Anonymous

• ham and cheese sandwiches. casseroles, salads. u could look up ham recipes on google. im sure ull find something u lik.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Omelets, Ham and Bean soup, Fritattas, Casseroles, or freeze it for later when you aren't sick of it..LOL!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Chop it up in medium size chunks and place some in the fridge and the rest in the freezer in a ziploc bag.. When you cook your vegetables like string beans, collards, sweet peas etc etc. throw a chunk in the pot for some flavoring.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• SEND SOME TO ME!
    ha. just kidding (no im not :D )
    Maybe just have leftovers for a while? Or idk if theres a ham soup? But ham in omlets is good.
    OR if you really have excess that you know you wont eat, maybe giving it to a soup kitchen? That may sound like a crazy idea but I know if I food ham that I knew I wasnt going to eat I'd rather give it to the homeless than throw it away. But thats just me :)
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Bean soup or other soup. Add it to chili. Chop finely for ham omelets, most casseroles that you can put chicken in work with ham, also. If you are overwhelmed with ham, freeze some of it to use later.

Answer by Bmat at 1:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Freeze it....make omolets

Answer by louise2 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i made ham and cheese omelets for breakfast with ours. casserole would be a good way to get rid of it too.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 1:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Ham Salad Sandwiches. Yummie!
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 2:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My favorite after ham dinner meal thing was always chopping it up in to chunks and throwing it in to a bunch of mac and cheese with peas! Sounds weird but is Soooooooo yummy!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 2:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009