For all the mommies needing help with potty training..

I bought the Lora Jensen's ebook..I think it is really helpful. I dont go by it exactly, but I have gotten great ideas with it. I just wanted to let you know that if any one of you want it you can email me and I will email a copy of it to you. amynjjc2007@aol.com also, you can contact me on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/waylensmommie

WaylensMommy

Asked by WaylensMommy at 1:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 2 1/2 daughter is having problems potty training. Could I get a copy of it? Email is grab_my_ash@hotmail.com
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 1:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Omg you may be my lifesaver!!! I have an almost 26 month old girl who has the hardes time with potty training. My email is cristina.atorres@yahoo.com THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!
    sxc_mami1

Answer by sxc_mami1 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am interested in that book! I'm beginning to potty train my 2 year old boy any help would be nice!! Lilgzmomma@yahoo.com
    gavinsmoma

Answer by gavinsmoma at 6:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i am starting to potty train my 20 month old son and that would be great if you couls email to me.. thanks KJEBMS@YAHOO.COM
    nichole828

Answer by nichole828 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Walylensmommy!!!!!!! I LOVE U!!! haha. You saved my life!!! My daughter is completely potty trained!!! You should of seen her potty dance because she didn't want to go potty so she would hold it in and scream and shake her head lol but come day number 3...she was pooping and everything!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooo grateful to u!! THANKS!!!!!!!
    sxc_mami1

Answer by sxc_mami1 at 1:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2009