Is anyone 8 weeks and not feeling pregnant?

I'm eight weeks pregnant with very little symptoms, no sore brest no morning sickness. I do feel tired more than ever. I get hungry more often, but thats it. I shoud feel somthing by now?

apollania

Asked by apollania at 1:33 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some women have 0 pregnancy symptoms and that's totally normal. The pregnancy symptoms that people do have could be caused by anything and not necessarily pregnancy. It's when people ARE pregnant that they blame every little ache, pain and whatever else on their pregnancy lol.

Tiredness, nausea and hunger are all normal. However, not having any of those symptoms is normal too. I had awful nausea but as for "feeling pregnant," that didn't happen for me until well after 20 weeks.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Honey, I had no clue I was even pregnant until I was 19 weeks along. So, nope, you might not ever have a symptom. In fact, some so called symptoms are all in womens heads...sort of. The minute the sperm and egg make contact, some women are convinced they hurt and are sick. It does and can happen, but, be happy you aren't "sick", just pregnant.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I know exactly what you are going through! I am 6-7 weeks pregnant and don't feel pregnant. This is my third and with the first two I had morning sickness and sore breasts by now....... Not sure what to make of this one! Oh well, I'm not gonna worry about it......yet. Good luck!
    l-momoftwo

Answer by l-momoftwo at 4:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hi

I too am almost 8 weeks pregnant and have very few symptoms. Sore breasts, a little tired and extra hungry but that is it. I spoke to my doctor about my concerns, ie why aren't I sick, and she said to consider myself lucky and that this is completely normal.

good luck!
    suzie3547

Answer by suzie3547 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 27, 2009