How can I tell my mom I'm about to have my 4th child?

I just move out my mom house will she put me out cause me and my sister was always getting into it. But I been out her house for about to be a month and I'm 25 weeks now that I'm not in her house she always want to do things with me and my girls but I try to push it off cause now I'm getting big and just cause like a month ago you hate me but now you want to be friends.

Should I just tell her??? Let her know when I'm bout to give birth??? Cause with my last child she did not know intil I was 8 month 2 weeks before my baby shower

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how in the world can she not tell your pregnant already... this is real sad your about to have your 4th child and your not mature enough to tell your mom. You need to tell her. But sometimes relationships improve 100% when your not living together getting under each others skin. She was probably irritated that you, being a mom of 3, was fighting with your sister. It probably got real old... so be a grown up now and tell your mom.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 1:43 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• is there any certain reason you aren't wanting to tell her? i mean it's gonna happen wether she wants it to or not...i'd just come right out and tell her if she is mad it will probably be because you hid it for so long:(
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 1:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my mom and I living together is not a good idea, at all, but when we live apart, she's one of my best friends in the world. I love her to death. Tell your mom, why is it something you feel you need to hide anyways. It's a child not something terrible.
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 1:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• How insensitive Amy. not every one in the world has a good relationship with their parent(s). the practical side of me says that the longer you wait the more difficult it maybe to reconcile with her and depending on your circumstances you may need her to watch you other 3 LOs. I know it is going to be hard because some parents have a way about them to make you feel like a child even as an adult.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 1:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am fully aware that not everyone has a good relationship with their parents. I don't have a good relationship with my dad. But did that stop me from telling then I was pregnant when I was? No. They were they knew after I told my BF at the time. I told my dad, he walked out and didnt talk to me for quite a while. Then he tried to take everything away from me, and then kicked me out of the house during the first 6 months of my pregnancy. So I know what it is like when it is hard to tell your parents. Thankfully everything worked out okay with us. But I was just saying how I felt. She's on her 4th pregnancy. She should be a mature adult by now and just tell her mom.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Will if you need to know AMY my sister is 27 year old will 2 boys my and my kids was all in one room and my sister and her kids had there own room. Then My sister had to have the bathroom by my room and she get up at 5:15 a.m. and always wake my kids up. My hubby could not stay over but my sister would always be out or have al kind on guys at my mom house. It's ust how my mom is I do not know why maybe cause I never could talk to her like that
    Anonymous

• I didn't NEED to know that. I never asked. I wasn't purposely trying to sound rude- I was being blunt and telling you what I thought. That is what happens when you ask for peoples opinions. I guess you have to take what you can get when your living under someone elses roof. While that didn't sound fair. You take what you can get.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• But Amy you make me feel like I'm a child just cause I do not know how to tell my mom. I know I have 3 other kids but it's just hard to tell her and yes you are rude
    Anonymous

• Oh okay thanks.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 2:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I know what your going through. I am 23weeks pregnant and still have not told my mom that I am pregnant with my 3rd child. She has always been one of the first people I told when I found out i was pregnant but this time my little boy is only 8months old so I think she is going to be upset about it! I am working on getting into my own place.... but i dont want to tell my mom cause I dont want her to tell her boyfriend and my older sister! They are just really rude and would run their mouths about it! just something I am not trying to hear! I know I messed up by getting pregnant again so soon! But it was in no way intended. I was on bc but also took an antibiotic so that messed it up! But anyways I would jus tell her since you dont live with her anymore. she is going to find out eventually and the sooner the better! Im jus not ready to tell my mom yet. once i have enough saved ill tell her! just incase. good luck!
    Anonymous