• In the Spotlight:

Birthcontrol pill Errin?

Hi im on the mini pill called Errin ad ive been taking it for 4 months now and i havent had my period once! is that normal? also i seem to be gaining weight wicked easy on it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you are on this pill, you are probably breastfeeding. If so, that is probably why you aren't having a period. A lot of women do not have periods while breastfeeding. Plus, your body is still trying to balance out after having a baby. So yes, that's normal. I took it for over a year and never had a period because of breastfeeding. As far as weight gain, I have never heard of anyone gaining weight on this pill but talk to your doctor about it. Maybe you can make some life-style changes and keep weight off that way.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 1:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2009