Contractions?Perhaps TMI

Ok so for the past few hours I have been dealing with lower back pain and feel like I have to take a big poop! My belly does get rock hard and then that goes away....but the lower back pain and feeling like I have to take a big poop is quite consistent....

contractions or am I just crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sure they're contractions, considering the belly tightening. The one thing you need to do is time them. If you have more than 6 in one hour, it's cause to contact your doctor.
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 1:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• yeah sounds like it is contractions. you could be having back labor.I did that with my daugter. had all the back pain,feelin like i had to poop... all that good stuff..along with belly tightning. time them.& def call your doc if you have more than 6 in an hour.
    brittoh

Answer by brittoh at 2:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my friend had to poop alot during the last few weeks of her pregnancy. I have to poop more now too even though I'm only 27weeks.
    Anonymous