How often do you...

How often do you masturbate? Do you use toys or fingers? Its a normal thing...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Sure, I guess its a normal thing. I havent taken a poll or anything. I don't personally masturbate. I guess just because I don't need to. My husband is available anytime I want or need him. Thats always been enough for me. I did read on here one time that one mom said she used to do it about 5 times a day! Interested in seeing the results though.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• all of the above. 7 days a week. yes it is normal
    Anonymous

• well i use to do it like every couple days lol but that is when hubby wasn't doing anything to me he would anly want it like 2 times a month and i had to get it somewhere right? So i would, but now he gives it to me like every other day so now i only masterbate maybe 1 time a month and with a toy. yes it is normal
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Same here as momofsaee...I really don't need to. I'm not sure I'd know what to do. lol
    Anonymous

• I've got the crazy pregnancy hormones...I do maybe once or twice a week. Usually no toys. Not ashamed of it, either! :D
    MommyDumDum

Answer by MommyDumDum at 2:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Umm everyday of every other day... I have a silver bullet that I use ALL the time...I have rechagable batteries lmao
    Anonymous

• normal? by all means it's normal. Once a day is a given and during hormonal surges it can be up to six times a day. Since SO has ED now and can't pump my pipes anymore it helps keep things interesting. He enjoys himself as well so masturbation works for both of us. It just makes sense. If he knows how to get himself off and I know how to get myself off and we do this together then WOO HOO, let's party!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My husband is gone all week for work so I do it atleast once a day.
    agrafel

Answer by agrafel at 2:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Not sure...a few times a week, maybe. Don't use anything except my arm...sounds weird...guess I would have to demonstrate!
    Anonymous