Are there any online jobs that you may know of, other than selling things... Please inform me

ronda1656

Asked by ronda1656 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• You'll find tons of ideas around here! Most of the companies you'll find here are some type of direct sales. I tried that and decided it just wasn't for me. So I do some different things. You can read all about the companies I work for at Work At Home. Everything I list is free!

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Look at www.tgw247.com  Message me if you want more info. 

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 5:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hi there,

I would say there are pleanty. workingathomecommunity blog. Everything on this site has been tested out and there all decent. I hope this really helps you out in your work at home attempts.

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 7:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hi, i do freebie trading. some people think it it a scam but it really works!! Leave me a message if you want to learn more.
    20kimberly08

Answer by 20kimberly08 at 8:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hey girl...you can try ChaCha....All you have to do is answer questions that people text in!!! I would love to help you if you would like to try it...
    www.chacha.com use ljralston@verizon.net as your referral

Also...visit this site...as there are several ideas on ways to make extra $$ from home...They are legit and FREE!!!
    www.stayathomemommyandlovingit.webs.com
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 9:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I ChaCha! for extra money too. They are an actual company that pays me based on how many questions I answer for people who text them in. Check out my Journal entry on my profile page. I posted a really LONG detailed message about it. It's free, but you have to apply, go through training, and pass a test before they will hire you :)

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 12:15 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• This is a forced matrix and it works. Z@R Wealth Matrix

mepperly07

Answer by mepperly07 at 12:40 PM on Apr. 14, 2009

• I just started this so I don't know how well this is going to go but it looks very promising and you get a TON for what you pay for their is no calls or orders there is some set up time in the beginning but then it is sopossd to be automatic after that I am not there yet you should check it out and let me know what ya think
    http://www.livenbig.com/
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 12:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009