Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you get a document notorized?


Asked by bluelady27 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 9 (353 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (10)
  • try your bank - they usaully have at least one notary on staff

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • You have to find a notory public in your town. I work for Lawyers that are and I kknow a Justice of the peace that is.

    Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Try your bank. They usually have someone who can do it for you.

    Answer by emdred at 2:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Maybe call a few banks in your area and ask them if they offer this service?


    Answer by DDry at 2:02 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Library

    Answer by mominbolt at 2:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Real Estate offices usually have a notary. Also, if you have a AAA membership, you can get notary service at their offices.

    Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:14 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • If you are a member of a Credit Union,they will do it for FREE. They usually employ at least two officers that are notary..

    Answer by guardmp_MOM at 2:19 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • The UPS stpre.

    Answer by jesse123456 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Bank, Libraries, or Car Dealerships

    Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

  • Bank or Police station.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 4:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2009