what kind of used car should i get that save with toddler?? i don know what to get or know what i wanted

My husband drive honda accord it lease and he use for work and he lease expire next year. and i may get his car

I just got my license two weeks ago

i wanted to look for used car so that i can take my daughter out.

i always wanted Nissan ... and i wanted to buy car that save on gas and others.

i do not know i should get

any ideas..
if we did get car it be used car.

give me your picks.. i wanted to get car from 2001 and on.

i can ask my godsister for deal she was work in dealship

i am still a beginner driver.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Shopping

• Hyundai Sonata was listed as the safest family sedan!!! They are cheap and GREAT with gas!! I myself have one!!
    sxc_mami1

Answer by sxc_mami1 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hyundai or Kia
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have an Chevrolet HHR LS. I LOVE this car. Its inexpensive, has tons of room but isn't too big, drives well, has great gas mileage and my favorite part is that it has remote start on it! I love that feature! No more getting into a cold or hot car its always just right! I strongly suggest getting one. I've never been happier with a car. Honestly I thought it was kind of ugly at first but it grew on me big time! I think the standard edition starts at like $13,900 and the luxury edition I have was just $17,899 brand new
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2009