Why do I feel this way

Lately I don't feel good enough for my fiance, He's been with so many more girls than I've been with guys, and he uncounsiously tells me stories on how he screwed this girl or what he did with that one, or how hot some girl he used to date was and I think, he never does this with me am I not good enough, he tells me I'm the best but I know thats's the crap they say to get you to have sex, I don't know maybe I'm overly emotional

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Why would he share this information with you? Sounds weird to me. I think you need to let him know you are not interested in the details of his past relationships and it makes you feel uncomfortable!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• He is being insensitive. The next time he tells you a story about screwing some other chick, tell him that you really don't want to hear about it. Don't start a fight, stay calm, but let him know it bothers you to hear that. Ask him if he wants to hear about every guy you slept with.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 2:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You need to tell him that when he tells you these stories, it makes you feel bad about yourself. Then if he stops, you need to never let him know how insecure you feel because it will push him away. If he does not stop, then I am not sure what to tell you.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 2:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I tried telling him about the guys I Slept with just to see how he feels and he just says I don't want to hear about that, He even made a comment that his freinds cusin that he used to have sex with was hear, but left and he should have got her number
    Anonymous

• we must be with the same guy!
    Anonymous

• he's not a good fiance right now.
    Anonymous

• So you told him this and he doesn't care about how it makes you feel. Yet when you do the same thing to him he says he doesn't want to hear it and retaliates by telling you more. Why are you engaged to this jerk? If he doesn't respect you and your feelings now he never will. Your problem is not sexual it is a relation. He is manipulating you and unless you want this pattern to continue it is time to get out of the relationship.

By the way number of partners doesn't make you a better lover. Sex is an outpouring of the love in a relationship. If the relationship is good, and communication is open sex will be amazing. I have only been with my husband and we have amazing sex.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 2:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I think you have higher moral standards than him!
    tuesday10

Answer by tuesday10 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No, that's weird. Most guys don't like to talk about the other girls they've been with, if they're really serious about the current. The only time my husband talks about past relationships is when I ask him. Not that he's keeping stuff from me, he's open when I ask, but he doesn't push it into my face. He was like this when we were dating too..... Tell him how you feel, and that if doesn't stop bringing them up, you might have to move on.
    ChangingSeasons

Answer by ChangingSeasons at 4:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009