HOW MANY OF YOU AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT?

SAME SEX MARRIAGE IS A HUMAN RIGHT NOT A HETEROSEXUAL PRIVILEDGE.

Asked by older at 2:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Relationships

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Yes I agree. What on earth bothers people so much about gay marraige? How does it affect any of you in any way??? I hear people say it is a threat. How? How has any gay couple EVER threatened you or your marraige? I'm not asking how it bothers you, I'm asking how it actually affects you.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• nope don't agree, i don't care if you have a daughter who is gay. I just don't agree with it.
    Anonymous

• I think it was suppose to be that way god would have never made eve. he could have just mage another steve!
    Anonymous

• Nope, I don't agree with it either. I don't like same sex marriages. I am with the first poster.
    Anonymous

• WHY DO YOU WOMEN ONLY ANSWER ANONYMOUSLY?? ARE YOU ASHAMED OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE?

Answer by older at 2:23 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No we don't want hate mail in our inbox, and you seem crazy enough to send alot of it.
    I find it absolutely disgusting when I am in public and see to guys kissing, or two females kissing. Its gross. But that isn't the way God intended marriage to be.
    Anonymous

• Yes they are ashamed.
    I agree with the statement. I don't understand how it effects anybody but the two people in the relationship.
    I don't butt into my hetro friends marriages/relationships, just like I don't butt into my gay friends marriages/relationships.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am not ashamed, like previous poster said, I don't want bashing messages. Its none of your business why we post anon or not. Don't worry about it. You got your answer.
    Anonymous

• I think ashamed is an understatement, LOL.

Regardless of my personal beliefs, I believe any gay couple should be given the same rights and responsibilities of any straight couple. It should all be about equality, not religion, IMHO.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• "god" created Adam and Eve for procreation purposes. Not to create the "perfect" marital union.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009