What can I do for my boy turning 11's birthday party? He's very into dirt bikes, bmx & skateboarding?

mjca4

Asked by mjca4 at 2:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• Have a party at a skateboard park and ask everyone to bring skateboards to play while there.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 2:29 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Make sure he has good Health Insurance. LOL

Answer by louise2 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Do a race like or obstacle course in a park. Contact a bike shop and ask them for trails they can recommend you to maybe they can even coordinated the event for you. Invite the parents of the children as a cookout day, everybody can pitch in to make sure the kids are safe.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 2:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Buy 2 or 3 of those mini skate board ramps.Tell all his friends to come and hide in your backyard. Then lead your son outside and make everybody yell surprise!!!Then let everybody skateboard on the ramps.Or....
    Buy popcorn.Then,Do the surprise thing. then go inside and watch a bmx video and after the video u bust open a piniata and get tons of candy.
    Lquinn28

Answer by Lquinn28 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• dude, skatepark party yeah...We have a cool skatepark here in Fl. It's dedicated to a kid that got hit and killed by a car while crossing the street. Just make sure there's parental supervision. Make a skateboard cake. Give the kids knee pads for favors,get cheap at walmart. alot of people still do roller skating parties here also. mini skatepark party is cool idea also.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:58 AM on Apr. 14, 2009

• My son is turning 10, exactly the same - i really am not into the party deal  so instead I went to the websites for his fav Freestyle, MotoX, and Skate Stars and bought him signed stuff to put in his room and to show off - I think his favorite will be a signed Brian Deegan motocross shirt...

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 11:47 PM on Apr. 15, 2009