Its not like i did it on purpose

I went to walmart onmy lunch to develop some of my pictures from yesterday. All we have in our walmart is that little yellow kodak machine where you put in your card and choose your prints to print. I had never used it before, but i thought i spit them out real fast. Anywys i chose my prints and clicked double prints, and it started printing them. Oh my gosh it was so slow. I felt horrible. But this lady behind me was not so understanding that i didn't know it was so slow. She rudly told me tha in the future i needed to go over to the walmart in Huntsville (30 miles away) and have them develop them for me in one hour photo. I continued to apologize and say i didn't know it was so slow and that i was on my lunch so i was irritated too. But she just walked away. All i could do was apologize and know better next time. But seriously i thought those machines were fast. Have you ever used one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• what's is her business? You're allowed to order a million pictures from that thing if you want!! But no I've never used them, sorry it's so slow
    Anonymous

• Whats the big deal. Its ment to be used for prints and that is what you were doing. You have every right to be there. Just as much right as she does. I've had to wait on people FOREVER, but you've got to expect that from using those machines.

By the way, I live in Gadsden!!! hello!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I would have told her to fk off
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't have said anything to her..You were on the machine first..and you take as long as you want to on it.. IMO You didn't need to apologize to her.

Answer by louise2 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Who is she to tell you were to go to get your pictures, Theres not limit on the machine she needs to wait her turn, and if she want to get irritated tell her to go to the one 30 miles away, I hate rude people that want to tell you what to do.
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• mom2twobabes, Hello to you too. I'm not sure where Gadsden is. I was talking about Huntsville Texas, Are you in Alabama? Its wierd when we refer to towns not realizing there are other states that have some of the same named towns. LOL
    Anonymous

• i like anon 11:37's answer
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Well, it would have taken the same amount of time to do her pictures as it did yours. Its possible that she only wanted a few and you wanted more, but sorry. Its the way it is with those machines. Its not that they are slow, but they do have to print the pic. Actually, if you want better prints, I would suggest doing the 1 hour. They are printed with chemicals and are so much better quality. The machines are done on ribbon. Nevertheless you didnt do anything wrong.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 2:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Hi OP:

Yeah, I realized it after I posted it, lol but I thought it was a good chance you were talking about Alabama so I was going to wait and see. LOL

I forget this thing covers the whole world sometimes. LOL
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 2:42 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• i think she was waaaaaaaaaaaay out of line!!!!!!......i agree.....she should be the one to drive the 30 miles and use the one hour photo herself!.....i'm not tooooooo terribly far from you.....i'm in the d/fw area
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 2:49 PM on Apr. 13, 2009