Intelligender Prediction test...have you tried it? Was it right?

I'm looking for actual stories of moms who have used the IntelliGender Gender prediction test. I know that its just for fun and not 100% accurate, but I'd like actual moms who've used it to tell me if it was right. I don't need anyone to tell me its a scam. I read the website and others for that kind of info. I just want to hear from moms who've used it and if it was right. Thanks!!

Jackie1081

Asked by Jackie1081 at 2:47 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im not sure when you are due but there is a group here, which I am a member of, for moms due in September. I know quite a few ladies on there have done the intelligender and from what I can gather it seems like it was 50/50. But you can read their stories/responses on there if you want...
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 2:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I did it along with my sister and all 4 times it was wrong. You can try it, we waited until we knew the sex to take it so we would know instead of waiting and assuming it was right.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Is it the CafeMom gender predictor? I'll go google "IntelliGender".
    I used the CafeMom gender predictor with my first and it correctly stated that i was going to have a girl. Now on my second, it said i was having a girl but i found out a few days ago that i am having a boy <3
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 7:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009