has anyone had 3 boys and then a girl?

If so how did u get your girl?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sex.
    Anonymous

• you get what ever you get. There is no math or science to it. But they say you can add your age to the month you want to conceive and if its even it should be a girl. Its all in fun but i was 25 got pregnant in January which makes it 26 and I have a girl. Hope and pray or adoption
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have 3 boys, and then a girl......BUT, I was totally convinced that she would be a boy!
    Every pregnancy has a 50/50 chance, so you shouldn't get pregnant again unless you are ready for another boy.
    I figured that there couldn't be too much difference between 3 boys and 4 boys! ~ I was almost dissapointed when we found out she was a girl, because I had my mind so set on another boy. I think I was in shock..lol!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 3:01 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Nope. But, my Grandma had 4 boys, followed by 5 girls.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my mom had 3 boys then me then another boy lol :) I love it.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 3:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• No, I had the opposite, 3 girls then a boy. We went away for the weekend and truly enjoyed ourselves!
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my mom had me then 3 boys then 2 girls and now shes TTC

klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009