Does anyone have marble dining table?

I bought one and am having second thoughts. It looked brown it was under a tent outside the store when I saw it. But its grey with brown legs and chairs. Our walls are avocado green with white moulding. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Home & Garden

• maybe you should hang some brown framed pictures, brown and gray drapes and put a avocado center piece on it. other wise it would be a waste of good marble since they don't quarry as much of it as they use too.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 3:05 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have one but its brown with high back leather brown chairs. I love ours it can fit up to 8 people. Can you return it now that you bought it?
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 2:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I don't think so. Restocking fee is $120. :(
    Anonymous

• Try selling it then. Does it have a warranty on it? You can always try and use the warranty and exchange it for something if they will let you or if you find any problems with it. You can try to put it on craigslist or ask them for an exchange.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:04 PM on Apr. 13, 2009