How soon after conceiving?

How soon after conceiving does implantation take place? Symptoms? Positive at home test? Blood test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had implantation bleeding around the time I was supposed to get my period. I thought it was my period. My boobs got sore right away. REALLY sore. I thought I was just PMSing.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 3:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Well it has to be implanted to be a successful conception so within 72 hours it implants. As for symptoms it can happen around 7 weeks as that is usually when you miss your first period. A test will show positive up to 5 days before your period but sometimes not until later and a blood test will show up around 5 weeks because its usually a 3 week period between your period and conception.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I felt exhausted the week my period was due. I had cramps the whole week, but no period. I took an @ home pregnancy test a week after my period was due and it was a VERY FAST positive. I knew before I was even done peeing, that's how fast the 2nd line came up!
    Anonymous