Does it bother you ...

... when people spell school "skool"? Ugg, I can't stand it. Obviously you didn't go to "skool" if you think that's how you spell it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I thought that earlier.
    Anonymous

• They are probably kidding. I HATE when people spell "prolly" for probably and then I wonder how they say it. Oh and I hate when people spell "wander" for wonder. You are going to get a bunch of responses about how they are all on the computer and they don't worry about their spelling. I don't spell any worse online than I do in real life, why others do is beyond me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes. It definitely bugs me! And I HATE when people use the word "Ain't." Makes them sound so trashy and uneducated.
    Anonymous

• I hate it when women spell pregnant Pegant or pegnant. If you can't spell it in my eyes you should be it. I hate when people spell things wrong or use ebonics. It sounds ignorant. Like saying over theer instead of there. Or her heair looks good and not hair. Or ax's instead of ASK.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• to above anon: I used to tell people "Ain't ain't a word 'cause it ain't in the dictionary." :)
    Anonymous

• Hahaha anon . . when I was little I used to say "Ain't ain't a word, so I ain't gonna use it!" . . . I had forgotten all about that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Spellings like that in general bother me. Skool, ur, prolly, 2, b, yer, mornin....they all just make people sound stupid.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I also hate preggers or prego.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 3:28 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• skool is kewl
    Anonymous

• When I was first with my Hubby and we would talk over the internet I thought he couldn't spell,lol Come to find out in the UK they spell certain words different than we do so I don't correct anyone on the internet, you never know where they're from... Why care anyway? It is the internet after all,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 3:56 PM on Apr. 13, 2009