When to test again?

I took two early response pregnancy tests on Friday (don't ask why I took the second one...hehe), both were negative. I was supposed to start yesterday and haven't yet. I did have unprotected sex on the day of my cycle that my daughter was conceived (day 14)...so I'm wondering... if the early response ones are negative three days before I'm late, should this be fairly accurate? If I tested again now that I AM late, would this be more accurate and if negative again, I'm probably NOT pregnant? Not sure how all this hcg multiplication stuff works and how long you should wait and how accurate early response tests are and all that. Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm curious too :)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 3:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Wow. I was never on time. I talked to my doctor about this and there is nothing wrong with not starting on the exact same day the next month.
    surferwifeof3

Answer by surferwifeof3 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I do tend to have a spastic cycle every now and then, but for the most part it's 30 days. That is why it's so hard to know when I should be testing!
    Anonymous