Is he brainwashed too?

President Obama has stated that he is a Christian, which means he believes in God and Jesus, he also stated that he believes in the power of prayer, so does this mean that he is brainwashed too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• ??? Meaning all Christians or people who people in God and pray are brainwashed???
    Anonymous

• I think he can believe whatever he wants to believe as long as his believes are separated from state decisions. My big thing is separation of church and state. Whatever his believes are even if they differ from mine is okay he is entitled to have them.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I was under the impression he was muslim or something ,Not Christian When did he say this ?
    Anonymous

• Brainwashed, as in how, OP?
    Anonymous

• OP- I hear people claim that Christians are brainwashed for believing what they believe, well President Obama says that he is a Christian, so is he brainwashed too?
    Anonymous

• lol anon 3:40. He always has said he is a Christian. His mom and dad, step dad whatever had him going to a Muslim school when he was younger. When he was grown up he decided that he wants to believe in God and his words.
    Kind of like kids who grow up with little or no religious up bringing learning about God and his word. They become Born again Christians or what ever they are considered to be.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 3:48 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

LOL. I am guessing you are not Christian. Christianity is not a cult. You are not forced to "believe" the entire Bible. It is a choice to believe.
    Anonymous

• Personally, I think he is just saying that.
    Either way, he's not incredibly religious; he doesn't spew religious B.S.; He's okay with me.
    Anonymous

• No, it just means he's a very good liar. He doesn't believe that, he's already said before he doesn't.
    Anonymous

• When, anon 4:04? Source, please.
    Anonymous