any ideas?

anyone here living around northern nj- that can give me good ideas for preschooler fun? my fiance has a rare day off tomorrow and we really want to take the kids somewhere special for the day- somewhere fun but also with a hidden mix of learning if possible- any ideas? i cant think of anything but LSC but im not sure if they have something for all of my kids (ages range from 5, 3 1/2 and 1 1/2- so i need something that will interest all of them- thanks

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in General Parenting

• Do you have a local children's museum? Or an aquarium of some type?
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• yeah- ive heard of a few but ive never been so i dont know if they have activities for all my kids to enjoy themselves and the nearest aquarium that i know of is in ny- which we would need more than just a days worth of planning to manage that lol- but i was hoping i could take them to a place that has something for everybody- if that place even exists lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 3:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I don't live there, but the zoo, beach, state park... ok, I'm out of idea's now. LOL
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My first thought was a zoo too. Kids love it!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• How about the Morris museum in Morristown? They have a kids exhibt.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009