anyone work with ameriplan ive been working for them for a week and would like some ideas and have a few questions please contact me

crazymommy0208

Asked by crazymommy0208 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know some people who have been screwed over by Ameriplan big time - customers AND "employees." Do you even care that you are scamming people?

Maybe you just don't know..

Oh well, be wary of them.

Anonymous

• If they are scamming people they wouldn't be a real company. I think that is so false. There might have been complaints but then that is with every company on this planet. People like to complain and try to make a good company look bad.
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• What do you need help with...I'd be glad to help you!
    businesswife1

• I am with Ameriplan and love what I do... I also use the plans and have never been happier with my healthcare... So if you (anon) have issues with it I would like to hear them... Chances are, they are just as baseless as you are faceless...
    OP, feel free to PM me. But my best advice is to join the Ameriplan groups here on CM and to contact your enroller... IF they aren't any help, contact your enrollers enroller... They should really be the ones you go to for help. Because of the way we train your training could be very different than mine, and I don't want to advise you to do something that your enroller doesn't do, and confuse everyone... But, if you want to you can message me, I will always help!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:38 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• hi im also with Ameriplan and very new.Maybe we can help eachother.

Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 6:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• You should be able to get help with your upline. I know my business has incredible free training on it's web site as well as my upline is totally there for me. I can call my sponsor, my sponsors sponsor...and so on and they all help me with anything.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:06 PM on Apr. 13, 2009