what would you put?

my boss took my preschool teacher position job away from me and knocked me down as a Teacher Assistant/Floater from fulltime to part time in a private preschool. Because she said I was incapable to for fill the job....now trying to fill out a job application for a TA position through local school district.

I feel lost and don't know what I should put down when they ask been asked to resign from employment?

And been dismissed from an employment position?

Failed to complete a contract for educational services in any educational or school-related position Resigned in lieu of contract non-renewal, non-extension or termination of employment?

Any Suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I wouldn't put that you were asked to resign b/c he offered you a different job so they aren't asking you to leave. Are you still at the private school? Most applications will ask you what your job title was when you started, and what it was when you left. I would put the teacher, down to TA/floater and then in the why you left part explain that you did not agree with the current schools assesment of your skills, you didn't feel you were given enough notice regarding the transfer of positions, the pay cut is too much or whatever the reason you aren't going to stay is
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:03 PM on Apr. 13, 2009