what is a good website that sales plane tickets cheap?

my husband just took a job in georgia anyways my one year old daughter and i are going to fly out there to visit him every month...

any help????

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I use Kayak.com. It shows you all of the rates for every airline and travel website.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• travolisity, cheap tickets.com or the one I used was hot wire but with that one they guarentee the lowest price BUT you do not see who you are flying with till after you buy the ticket. you still get to put in all your info dates times ect so if you are not pickey on which airline get you there this one is great! also if you are going to be flying that much make sure you sign up for frequent flyer miles and if you sign up for mypoints.com you get points when you book through their site which you can use to get free stuff later !!!! if you tag me I can send you an ivite it is free to sign up !
    knepppi

Answer by knepppi at 12:38 PM on Apr. 17, 2009