Do you have any cute ideas for a and 9 month old flower girl and a 1 year old down the aisle?

My sister-in-law to be is getting married in like a week we want a cute way for them to get down the aisle. the one year old can walk. help please!!!

proudmomwifey

Asked by proudmomwifey at 4:50 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WAgon, but everyone does that.
    Anonymous

• I have seen the ring bearer pull babies in a decorated wagon. It is cute!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Yes a WAGON is the only suggestion I have.....I have seen some pretty pimped out wagons. Some have a canopy with lights and flowers which make it look more like a parade float rather then a wagon.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Somehow my post didn't show up. boohiss..

Anyway...

What if the groom carried them down the aisle or what if the groomsmen carried them down while escorting their assigned bridesmaid?
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• my answer didnt show up either grrrr I would suggest that you have someone carry her down the aisle, or maybe a really pretty umbrella stroller.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009