My cousin was abducted yesterday afternoon. Please keep her in your prayers

Yesterday around 4 my cousin Deanna went to walmart in Alabaster Alabama to get some pictures devolped. That is the last time her parents have seen or heard from her. There is belief that she could have gotten into an older model silver van with a spanish man. That is extremely out of her character. Her purse, cellphone, and keys were found in her car. PLEASE EVERYONE pray for her and her safe return....it's almost been 24 hours with no leads or anything. We just want her home and safe. I listed a news article below

http://tinyurl.com/d6we22

luvsgriffin

Asked by luvsgriffin at 5:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I will pray for Deanna. We hear of these senseless abductions everyday and frankly I am sick of it. I wish people would stop praying on each other. i can't believe someone would target another human being for anything much less a child. Please let Deanna come home safe and sound.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 5:12 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• OMG, how horrible. Positive thoughts and prayers your way. I pray for her safe return.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:13 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Keeping you and your family in my prayers for a safe and speedy return.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 5:15 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• keeping your whole family in my prayers and thoughts of a safe return asap. xoxo *hugs*
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Good grief. I'll keep her in my thoughts and I hope for her speedy return.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 5:18 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I'm praying - keep us posted!!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• Oh no! I'll pray as well. Let us know if you find anything out!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 5:58 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I am sorry the family is going through this.I will pray for her safe return.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009