In YOUR fantasyland...

So, I have never been a huge jewelry fan, in fact I don't have a wedding ring--my dh and I have tattoos on our ring fingers. But I saw a diamond necklace in a jewelry store window and fell in love with it. My wonderful dh went back to buy it for Mother's Day, only to find it--gasp--costs nearly $10K! No wonder I love it!

So in my fantasy land, I get that necklace. What completely frivolous, selfish, expensive trifle do YOU want?

sariejack

Asked by sariejack at 5:17 PM on Apr. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• all though i love my engagment ring there is one i would love to have it has 3 square dimonds in a row and the band is silver. thats my dream ring and all i really would want. but my dh did the best he could and the fact that HE WENT TO THE MALL impresses me. lol.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 5:20 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• My own tropical island. Wow, that would be awesome.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:25 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I have 2 pairs of shoes.
    I want a million. lol
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 5:31 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I would have a personal massage therapist available whenever I needed her (yes, I said her). Hey, life is hard and you need to relax, right?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 5:36 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I accidently told my BF that I wanted $700 ear rings for valentines day (I thought they were a lot less). He ended up getting them for me.

it wasn't an accident that i wanted them it was that they were so expensive

i feel bad because they are so heavy i can't even wear them
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I want a bigger house, a massage therapist (mine would be female too) and a housekeeper! Oh and my husband and I don't have to work! We won the lottery or something. Or we patented an invention that sells round the the world! That is my fantasy land!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• a Mazda RX8. ive wanted one since they first came out & i think they are so sexy & sleek! also, we're currently looking for a house...so in my fantasy land we'd be approved for twice what we are, or id get a house for free haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:57 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• I just want a real Thomas Kinkade painting and and money to decorate my house however I want lol. That's all I ask...
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:08 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• A mustang.. Mmmmm.....

Our own house.. We live with my mom.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:09 PM on Apr. 13, 2009

• PS3,diamond stud earrings,new truck,a house
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 13, 2009